What's Not To Love?
We know how tempting Lolitas (male or female) are.
We know that they are out there.
We know fantasy, cybersex and contact sex can be great fun.
We know fantasy can be perceived (and utilised) as reality, by those with vested interests.
Please, bear in mind, the following. Consider the risk versus rewards analysis ...
(1) Stinson, and other entrappers, do not bust younger chatters/cybersexers - whether the cybersexers are doing it legally, or not. They aim for older prey - why this is, only they can tell you.
(2) Almost always, seducing/grooming a person takes time, effort and, in many cases, expense. What are the chances, of you gaining a partner's trust, with a rapid 'flash' of your dick and a hasty arrangement to meet in the Midlands?
(3) '13'-year-old kids will, almost never (and we mean, essentially, never - from online), want to have contact sex with you.
(4) Even if the cybersexer were for real, the contact sex will, almost certainly, be rubbish (probably for both of you).
(5) Stinson, and other entrappers, will rarely (if ever) 'flash' on webcam, or send you pics of themselves - think about it.
(6) If you must fantasy cybersex, (legally, of course - but, beware) make it clear, from stage one (and record it, in some way), that it is a fantasy discussion, and that you believe, beyond reasonable doubt, that you are communicating with an adult (over the age of 18, just to be sure):
Sexual Offences Act 2003
Note well, a court will decide, if it was reasonable, or not - not you, and any cybersex can be illegal, under the OPA 1959.
By-the-way, 'attempting to' (i.e. being entrapped), is sufficient, for guilt.
(7) For now, Stinson and other entrappers, are acting quite legally (usually) and you are not - think about it.
(8) If you should fall for Stinson's entrapping lies (or anyone's, other than bonafide police officers), say nothing and leave, or remain, if you fear an attack
(9) For now, being busted will introduce you to a whole 'World Of Shit" - hardly worth it, even if it was real ... never mind a set-up.
(10) If you, really, are on the edge, get some help - it will be painful, initially, little doubt - but, better than a whole "WOS" (unless that is what you want !!!)
We know it is natural and exciting.
We know your life may be shite already.
Take some advice ... read and absorb what we have provided.
Can it, really, be worth it?
Why bother, at all?
We, really, do not want to see you, here (or anywhere) ...
Stinson Hunter - Forum introduction
September 22, 2013
Should You Take a Risk?
"How to use statistical rather than anecdotal thinking to make better choices."
If you are affected, by any of the issues, raised, here ...
MAPs - you are not alone - very much, not alone ... www.annabelleigh.net
http://www.lucyfaithfull.org.uk - stopitnow.org.uk - circles-uk.org.uk - http://www.virped.org - http://b4uact.org
http://preventell.se/?lang=en - http://www.nemup.de/index_eng.html - https://1in6.org - www.boychat.org