Wednesday 25 April 2012

She Does

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 If you knew I loved a sex offender...would you feel the same way?

 "By supporting the public sex offender registry and consciously remaining unaware of the facts, society is telling me that I have no right to safety or security; that it's okay for me to be ostracized; and that I do not deserve to be happy with the person I love. They would never know it if they passed me on the street - or even if they interacted with me. I look, act, and talk like almost everyone else . Not the fact that I am a human being, an American, or a woman are enough to grant me the right to freedom or basic privacy - the darkest day of my loved one's past is the sole determining factor of my worth."

http://iloveasexoffender.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/if-you-knew-i-loved-sex-offenderwould.html

No comments:

Post a Comment