Monday 3 December 2012

Dr Oldfield Is Challenged, From Elsewhere

Anna-Marie December 3, 2012 at 11:52

"WM, your website, which you link to here, troubles me greatly. I believe you are attempting to hijack the issue, which is that people are being accused and publically vilified of terrible crimes without evidence or even trial, and slant it towards peadophilea being kinda ok. Peadophilea is not ok.

Being in possession of indecent images of children, and being rightly convicted as a sex offender is not the issue at hand. Just to be crystal clear: children whose images of being abused are circulated are victims of the original perpetrators, AND anyone who chooses to view/own/download these images. Doing this makes the person a sex offender. It’s really very simple. Your use of semantics does not change this."
WM December 3, 2012 at 13:11
"… and I claim my prize, that you are an anti, agent provocateur :)

Easily solved …

We have posted your comment, on The OSC site (http://therealosc.blogspot.co.uk) … continue your mission, there.

We will allow you 24h, so as to comment, further, before we respond.

You will, now, not be replied to, here. TY.

WM"
Anna-Marie December 3, 2012 at 13:45

"Ummm I do apologise as clearly I’m being a tad thick but what exactly do you claim your prize for?

I am a secret “anti”???

Well if you mean I am anti child abuse then yes, you’re right, well done! Only I wasn’t aware it was a secret. I am also anti murder, drink-driving, trial by Media and cruelty to puppies if that helps?"
http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/fanning-the-flames-in-the-ethical-vacuum/

No comments:

Post a Comment