Wednesday 18 July 2012

Sign Of The Times

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Man is tormented by paedophile claims

"A SPALDING man claims he is being tormented by neighbours who accuse him of being a paedophile.

He said: “It’s totally unwarranted. I get called paedophile, bad man and pervert – and I’ve even heard it shouted ‘tell your daughter to stay away’ – but there’s no justification for it.

“When we split I moved to Spalding, but I can’t work because I’m on medication for mental health problems.

“All of this isn’t helping – I’ve been in touch with the police and South Holland District Council about it and now I just want it to stop.”

Lincolnshire Police commented on the accusations made to Mr Clarke.

A spokesman said: “We take complaints of anti-social behaviour very seriously and we encourage everyone in the community to report incidents when they occur.

“There are excellent systems in place to ensure that neighbourhood officers and PCSOs can share information with other agencies and registered social landlords to ensure that victims of ASB receive the most appropriate care and that those who cause misery to others are dealt with swiftly.”"

http://www.spaldingtoday.co.uk/news/latest-news/man-is-tormented-by-paedophile-claims-1-4061595

No comments:

Post a Comment